Monday, April 19, 2010

Ahhhh! The Pressure!


I thrive under stress. And I love a challenge. And I sometimes need someone else to light a fire under my booty in order to get things done. That's why I joined Spring to Finish over at Tallgrass Prairie Studio. Nothing like a little public accountability to give me that extra little incentive to get sewing!
So, my goals are to do the following by the May 31 deadline:
  • finish two more potholders (yummy Amy Butler fabric!)
  • complete I Spy quilt
  • piece my retro wave quilt (baste, quilt and bind if possible)
  • piece Farmer's Market picnic quilt
Anything else would be awesome but I already feel daunted by my list! Time is a pretty precious commodity when there are two kiddos constantly underfoot. But no excuses! That's my list and I'm going to do my darndest!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good list, I think you can do it.

    I'm also on the same deadline: my due date is June 1, and I have a list of projects I want to have done before the baby shows up. Of course, who knows when that will actually be...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!